Entry into force on 15 March 2022
When you connect to our website, accessible at www.philippeaudibert.com
(hereinafter referred to as the "Site") various cookies may be installed, subject to your choices, in your terminal (whether it is a computer, a tablet or a mobile phone, hereinafter referred to as your "Terminal") allowing us to recognise your Terminal's browser for the duration of the validity of the Cookie concerned.
Through our Cookie Usage Policy, we tell you what a Cookie is, what Cookies are issued by our Site, and how you can make choices about those Cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie or tracer is a text file that may be stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your Terminal, thanks to the browser software you use to consult our Site and subject to the choices you have recorded in your browser regarding cookies.
Cookies do not allow a user to be identified directly, but they do allow the sender to identify the terminal in which it is stored, for the duration of the validity or storage of the cookie, and for a maximum period of six months.
Some cookies are essential to the use of the Site, others allow us to optimise and personalise the content displayed on our Site, to process your order, to share content, and to display targeted advertising.
What cookies are issued on www.philippeaudibert.com?
Our Site uses five different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies enabling you to move around our Site and use its features, in particular to access reserved and personal areas of the Site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you have previously entrusted to us;
- Functional cookies that allow us to remember your preferences on the Site, in particular the storage of your shopping basket or to record your connection information in order to remain connected during your next visit.
- Audience measurement cookies are used to analyse your browsing and to measure the audience of our Site in order to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our Site (sections and content visited, browsing), and thus to improve the interest and ergonomics of its services;
- Advertising cookies allow us and our partners to analyse your interests and provide you with targeted personalised advertising.
Insofar as you have provided us with personal data, in particular your electronic contact details, when creating your customer account, placing an order or accessing one of our services, cookies enable us to associate this data with browsing information in order to send you, for example, electronic prospecting or to display on your Terminal, within advertising spaces that we issue, personalised advertisements that are specifically intended for you, and that are likely to be of personal interest to you.
- Social network cookies containing sharing links to Facebook and Instagram that allow you to share content from our Site with others or to let those others know about your viewing or opinion of content on the Site.
How long are cookies stored?
In any case, we ensure that the validity of cookies does not exceed six (6) months.
How do you manage your cookie preferences?
Any recording of cookies on your Terminal requires your consent, which can be modified, at any time and free of charge, by changing the settings of your browser.
During this first connection, you are free to:
- decide to have cookies placed on your hard drive by clicking on "accept all",
- refuse to have cookies placed on your hard drive by clicking on "refuse all",
- set the parameters for depositing cookies via our Site by clicking on "cookie settings".
If you have accepted the recording of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies integrated on the pages and contents that you have consulted will be stored in a reserved area of your Terminal and will only be readable and recognisable by the issuer.
However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
You can configure your browser software at any time so that cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are deactivated.
You can also configure your browser software so that you are asked to accept cookies from time to time before a cookie is stored in your Terminal.
If you refuse to accept cookies, or if you delete the ones that are stored, some of the features of our Site will no longer be accessible to you.
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences of the degraded functioning of our services due to the settings you have chosen.
How do you exercise your choices depending on the browser you are using?
With regard to the management of cookies, each browser software offers different configuration methods, described in the help menu of each browser or by clicking on the following links:
Are third-party cookies placed on your Terminal?
Third party cookies are cookies that may be placed on your computer by third party companies when you click on the icons of third party websites accessible through our site.
Social network cookies containing sharing links, in particular to Facebook and Instagram and other similar social networks, allow you to share content from our Site with other people or to let these other people know that you have viewed or thought about content on the Site.
These social networks may collect data relating to your browsing on our Site and associated with the personal data they hold.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on our Site in combination with personal data held by them.
We recommend that you consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes for which they may use the browsing information they may collect through these sharing buttons, including advertising.
You can apply your choices to these social networks, including by setting up your accounts for each of these networks.
The latter is subject to change, particularly due to changes in legislation.
Therefore, please check this page regularly for changes and new information.
For more information on cookies, please consult the CNIL website