Entry into force on 15 March 2022
OHARA, SAS, with a capital of 50,000 euros, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 350 215 687, whose registered office is located at 74 rue de Rennes - 75006 PARIS, in its capacity as data controller, undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of personal data of individuals, carried out from the website www.philippeaudibert.com (hereinafter the "Site") comply with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of personal data.
Only data relating to natural persons are covered by this policy.
What personal data is collected on the Site?
The personal data we may collect and process about you are as follows:
• Data relating to your identity, in particular your title, your surname, your first name, your telephone number, your postal and e-mail addresses;
• Your payment details, including your credit card number and expiry date;
• Data relating to the follow-up of our commercial relationship, in particular your order number, the history of your purchases, your requests, your correspondence or your opinions left on a product offered for sale on the Site;
• Your technical data, including your IP address or browsing information about your terminal.
When is your personal data collected?
The collection takes place when :
• you create a customer account on our Site;
• you place an order on the Site (management and follow-up of the order, delivery, invoice, customer complaint);
• you subscribe to the newsletter;
• you share a review on Facebook and Instagram;
• you contact us via the contact form;
• you place products in your shopping cart, via functional cookies, to allow you to complete your order later.
For more information, please see our Cookie Usage Policy.
Is data collected on minors under the age of 16?
You must be 16 years old to create an account on the Site and make purchases.
OHARA does not collect data from minors under the age of 16, so anyone under the age of 16 should not create an account.
Why are we collecting your personal data on the Site?
Your personal data is collected, depending on the case, either on the basis of your explicit consent or on the basis of the execution of a sales contract.
Thus, your personal data are collected in order to :
• to manage the operation and optimization of the Site;
• answer your questions sent by email via the contact form;
• allow you to create and manage your personal account and thus purchase products offered for sale on the Site;
• to manage and process your possible online orders and applicable guarantees (order management, invoicing, customer complaints);
• ensure the security of online transactions, prevent fraud and payment incidents;
• manage and optimise customer relations;
• subject to your consent: to send you information on offers, news and events from the Philippe Audibert brand (newsletters, invitations and other publications);
• to improve the operation of the Site by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to the user's preferences, subject to the user's consent;
• provide personalized services and communications;
• to carry out statistics, audience measurement and effectiveness of advertising campaigns subject to the user's consent.
The Personal Data required to fulfill the purposes described above are indicated by an asterisk on the various pages of our Site.
If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests and/or supply you with the products ordered on our Site.
The other information is optional and allows us to get to know you better and to improve our communications and services to you.
With regard to commercial prospecting in particular, in application of the ePrivacy Directive n°2002/58/CE of 12 July 2002, OHARA may send you targeted advertisements, in particular by email, post, sms, on social networks or third-party websites.
Thus, when you create your account on the Site, we expressly ask for your consent to receive the OHARA newsletter.
You have the possibility of objecting to the receipt of such solicitations by taking the following actions:
• When creating an account, do not check the box related to canvassing;
• For email, by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each email;
• By contacting us by email (email@example.com) or by post at 74 Rue de Rennes 75006 Paris.
Who will receive your personal data?
Your personal data is collected and processed by OHARA. It is stored by Shopify on servers hosted by Google and may be transferred outside the European Union for technical purposes. However, Shopify guarantees the integrity and confidentiality of its information.
Your personal data will not be transferred or made accessible to any third party, with the exception of possible subcontractors of OHARA for exclusively technical and logistical reasons (in particular, hosting and maintenance service providers of the Site, payment and fraud management service providers, mailing service providers, delivery service providers).
In the case of a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership of OHARA, we may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data.
In this case, you will be informed before the personal data is transferred to a third party.
In addition, OHARA may use connectors developed by third parties, which may be recipients of personal data when you use them.
Finally, OHARA may disclose your personal data to third parties where such disclosure is required by law, regulation or court order, or where such disclosure is necessary for the protection and defence of its rights.
How long will your personal data be kept?
OHARA undertakes to use personal data only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected:
• your order data will be available on your customer account as long as it remains active;
If you are inactive for a period of 3 years, your account will be deactivated.
At the end of this three-year period, we will contact you again to find out whether you wish to :
• continue to receive newsletters and other publications from the PHILIPPE AUDIBERT brand;
• maintain your customer account on the Site.
Your data will be destroyed within a maximum of 2 working days from your request to unsubscribe.
• In any case, you have the right to close your account and/or unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link attached to each newsletter.
• As soon as your customer account is closed, your personal data will be archived for accounting and evidentiary purposes for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship;
• Your bank details will be kept by our service provider in a secure manner for the time necessary to validate and pay for your order;
• identification data for the purpose of sending newsletters and other communications will be kept for a period of three years from the date of collection or from the date of your last contact with the Site (for example, a request for documentation or a click on a hyperlink contained in an e-mail);
• copies of communications with us may also be retained for archival purposes;
• Orders and invoices for an amount greater than 120 euros will be kept for 10 years, of which 8 years will be stored in an archive (Article L.213-1 of the Consumer Code);
• the connection logs collected, subject to your agreement, within the framework of the cookies and other tracers set up on our Site, will be kept in accordance with the applicable regulations for a period not exceeding six (6) months
What are the security measures taken by OHARA?
OHARA implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access, including
• implementing physical and electronic backup procedures for data collected on our Site;
• setting up a secure consultation of personal data through the implementation of a complex password policy;
• protecting all financial information you provide on the Site to place orders with SSL encryption.
Despite the measures taken by OHARA, all information communicated online can potentially be intercepted and used by persons other than the intended recipient.
What are your rights regarding personal data?
In accordance with the regulations in force concerning personal data, any individual who transmits personal data to OHARA via the Site has the right to access and rectify the Personal Data, as well as the right to request its deletion, to object to its processing and to obtain its limitation or portability insofar as applicable.
You may provide instructions regarding the retention, deletion or disclosure of your personal data after your death.
These rights can be exercised directly with OHARA:
• by e-mail to email@example.com ;
• by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address: 74 rue de Rennes - 75006 PARIS with proof of identity.
Furthermore, you may at any time request to no longer receive our offers, news and events by using the hyperlink provided in each email sent to you.
You can reach us by phone by calling +33 1 42 84 16 17 (toll-free) from 9am to 6pm or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also register on the anti-demarketing list on the website www.bloctel.gouv.fr.
You must update your personal details, including your postal and/or email address, in order to enable us to dispatch your orders and to contact you about them if necessary.
What are the possible claims?
The French courts are territorially competent to hear any dispute relating to our Site, with the exception of the application of the rules of special jurisdiction, particularly in the event of a dispute with a consumer.
In case of dispute concerning the way OHARA collects and processes your personal data, a complaint may be made to the CNIL (3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07).
Do not hesitate to contact us